By James Keith Elliott, J. K. Elliott
This bibliography is a accomplished directory of books, facsimiles, collations and articles with regards to a few 3,500 Greek New testomony manuscripts, together with references to photographic plates and albums. those are divided into the normal different types of papyri, majuscules, minuscules and lectionaries, as categorized within the present Gregory-Aland sign in. This 3rd revised version supersedes the 2 earlier variations. Entries from these past variations and from 3 supplementations, released as articles in Novum Testamentum, in addition to newly released fabric, are to be came across right here.
Read Online or Download A Bibliography of Greek New Testament Manuscripts PDF
Best bibliographies & indexes books
This reference advisor offers a one-stop resource for African stories learn frequently within the humanities and social sciences. it really is meant for college students, lecturers, librarians, informal inquirers, and critical researchers who're delving into unknown territory. The introductory sections hide African reviews indexes, bibliographies, handbooks, courses and directories in addition to digital resources and web sites.
Now, eventually, there's a finished and readable consultant designed to aid librarians, students, and most people speedy locate the felony info they wish. whereas such a lot criminal learn books specialize in the wishes of starting legislations scholars or litigants, felony details takes a broader view of the legislation, together with its price in different disciplines.
A list of the Manuscripts of Christiaan Huygens inventories all recognized manuscripts written via Christiaan Huygens , all letters to or from him, plus relatives papers at UB Leiden. It additionally presents entire manuscript citations for Oeuvres Complètes .
- Handbook of Argumentation Theory
- Autonomic Neuropathy - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
- Finding Legal Information. A Guide to Print and Electronic Sources
- United Arab Emirates: Revised Edition
- 100 Most Popular Picture Book Authors and Illustrators: Biographical Sketches and Bibliographies
- Lawrence Durrell, an illustrated checklist
Additional info for A Bibliography of Greek New Testament Manuscripts
Documenti dell’Antichità Cristiana. Papiri e pergamene greco-egizie della Raccolta Fiorentina, Florence, Le Monnier, 1965. , Theodore Hagiopetrites. A Late Byzantine Scribe and Illuminator, Vol. I Text, Vol. PHVKB 2174/217217), Wien, Verlag der österreichischen Akademie der Wissenschaften, 1991. , The Iconography of Preface and Miniature in the Byzantine Gospel Book (MAFA 36), New York, New York University Press, 1980. New Finds = Holy Monastery – Archdiocese of Sinai, The New Finds of Sinai, Athens, Ministry of Culture/Mount Sinai Foundation, 1999.
A conversion of his numbering may be found in J. K. Elliott, “Manuscripts of the Book of Revelation collated by H. C. Hoskier” JTS 40 (1989) pp. 100–111. Hoskier’s work needs to be treated with caution. More reliable analyses of the manuscripts to these in my Bibliography are not necessarily always to a New Testament manuscript, but may be to another work by the same scribe as the New Testament manuscript listed in the Repertorium. Other updatings are: P. Canart, “Scribes grecs de la Renaissance.
1. Teil: Der Apokalypse-Kommentar des Andreas von Kaisareia. Einleitung (MThS 1), München, Karl Zink, 1956. Schmid II = Schmid, Josef, Studien zur Geschichte des griechischen Apokalypse-Textes. 2. Teil: Die alten Stämme (MThS 2), München, Karl Zink, 1955. xxxviii abbreviations Scrivener, Adversaria = Scrivener, Frederick H. , Adversaria critica sacra. With a Short Explanatory Introduction, Cambridge, University Press, 1893. Scrivener, Exact Transcript = Scrivener, Frederick H. , An Exact Transcript of the Codex Augiensis.
A Bibliography of Greek New Testament Manuscripts by James Keith Elliott, J. K. Elliott