By Raoul Zamponi
Betoi was spoken via a humans of an identical identify who positioned in a space of the wide quarter of the llanos of the Orinoco, bounded at the south by way of the Sarare River and at the north through the Uribante. the world is this day integrated within the western extremity of the Apure kingdom of Venezuela no longer faraway from the border of that nation with Colombia. Betoi is a dialect of an extinct language (an isolate) spoken at touch within the related zone and alongside the within reach Arauca River via a variety of different tribes and peoples. The author's goal with this short monograph is to provide for Betoi all of the wisdom that he has been in a position to assemble from all of its surviving fabric. the current paintings for this reason comprises chapters on phonology, morphology, and syntax, in addition to the 2 on hand texts (with morphemic analysis), and a glossary. The introductory bankruptcy bargains with the assets testifying Betoi and the socio- and geolinguistic events. during this bankruptcy, you'll be able to additionally discover a dialogue on Betoi co-dialects.
Read or Download Betoi PDF
Similar nonfiction_4 books
In the final decade a number of new advancements have contributed to many new possibilities, in addition to to a necessity for extensive examine and improvement. New purposes are pushed through the need for ubiquitous top of the range entry to provided and on hand prone at average expense. a large amount of examine and improvement actions are at present occurring around the world on the way to undertake net providers to the actual wishes of clients operating in a variety of environments and having an entry to a large amount of knowledge supplied through trade, company and public associations.
The Slayer's consultant to Undead is written via Gary Gygax and Jon Creffield, and packed with ghoulish secrets and techniques and spine-chilling lore describing creatures of the evening. At 128 pages, it's one other massive fats Slayer's advisor, within the related vein because the hugely renowned Slayer's consultant to Dragons. The superb entrance hide has been performed through the proficient Chris Quilliams, in addition to one of many awesome yet chilling items that grace the interior covers.
- Critical Needs and Gaps in Understanding Prevention, Amelioration, and Resolution of Lyme and Other Tick-Borne Diseases: The Short-Term and Long-Term Outcomes: Workshop Report
- DNA Damage Detection In Situ, Ex Vivo, and In Vivo: Methods and Protocols
- Greed Introductory Course: Michel Thomas Method (with Audio)
- Darkwood 06 - God Killer
- Earth Blood 01 Earthblood
Additional resources for Betoi
Idea deii 'Universo. Vol. 19: Aritmetica delle nazioni e divisione del tempo fra 1786 /'Orienta/i. Cesena: Gregorio Biasini. 1787a Idea dell'Universo. Vol. 20: Vocabo/ario poligloto con prolegomeni sopra pill di CL. lingue dove sono delle scoperte nuove, ed lllili a/l'antica storia dell 'uman genere, ed alia cognizione del meccanismo delle parole. Cesena: Gregorio Biasini. 1787b Idea dei/'Universo. Vol. 21: Saggio pratico delle lingue con pro/egomeni, e una raccolta di orazioni Dominicali in piu di trecento lingue, e dialelli con cui si dimostra / 'infitsione del primo idioma dell'uman genere, e Ia confusione delle lingue in esso poi succeduta, e si additano Ia diramazione, e dispersione delle nazioni con molti risultati utili alia storia.
142. 143. 144. 145. 146. 147. 148. 9 Conjunctions, particles, etc. 149. 150. 151. 152. and but because as • • umarrti 8 1 maidacasi B l (maida ' today') cf. # 134 maydaytu 84, maydaitzi 84 (maida 'today') cf. # 134 lojenuma 8 I (numa may be the root 'all ') cf. # 92 vita Bl maidda 82, maida 83 jajamu 81 fa 81 umenanu 85 (='on earth') cf. # I ubujenuma 82,83 (numa may be the root 'all') cf. how much') cf. # 78, 93 naisu Bl ibutu 81, 82, 83 uita 82 day 84 oanu 82 (=' the same one') cf. # 74 52 153.
113. cocosiajo 85 olisa 85 fofei 81, 82, fofej 81 , fofey 83 culasa 81 ed- 81, 86 (sg. edoi, pl. edolatu) edasu 84 cf. # 84 edojojoi 8 I , 86 edoi 81 (=' other') cf # 84 ibutu 81 , 86 (=' and') cf. U-edojojoi 86 (lit. 'and/three one') cf. # 86, 88 rumucoso 86 (lit. 'my hand') cf. # 47 maitola 81 -numa 81 , 82, 83 (sg. bagenuma, pl. bolanuma) pl. daitolti 84 cf. # 78, 147 ubo 82, 83, 85 toli 81 • babasa- 81 • o- -eba 81 (-eba ='make, do') cf. 1) be (copula) aj- 81,83 be dismayed (or astonished) ijuca- -uma 81 (Italian: 'essere sbigottito') be good mamiaj- 81,82 (mami = 'well') cf.
Betoi by Raoul Zamponi